- 1–1 1/4 cups Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/3 c melted butter or margarine
- In small bowl stir together crumbs and sugar. Add margarine or butter. Toss until combined.
- in 9-inch pie plate evenly spread crumb mixture. Press onto bottom and sides of pie plate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. (or bake at 375 Degree F for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown. Cool.)
- Fill as directed in recipe.
Makes 8 servings.
All recipes are provided from the boxes of your favorite brands. Visit their websites for more recipe ideas.