Most people could use a little extra money, but no one likes to waste time on a business flop or fake.
There are various ways of earning money online. Let’s review:
Today’s program was found on Pennyhoarder website. We love this site and admire all the information provided to it’s visitors.
Company: National Consumer Panel
Your job is to:
- sign up with National Consumer Panel (Nielson) (like the ratings company)
- Each time you return from a shopping trip, scan your groceries, gas, prescriptions, department stores, etc each week and transmit to the company
- Complete monthly surveys for additional points or sweepstakes entries
What you get:
- Redeemable gift points to be used on their product catalog or gift cards
- Sweepstakes entries for chance to win money, cars, gift cards, trips, etc
- Visa gift cards as prizes, to be used as cash
- Outdoors equipment
- Gift cards (Amazon, Movies, etc)
- Sporting goods
- Tools and More
Equipment Needed (only 1 of the items below)
- Downloadable APP
- FREE Scanner from company when approved
Getting points is easy. Your job is to make sure you record all shopping trips so you can get the most points allotted. The longer you are a member in the program, the better opportunity for success.
Is this cash today: No
Is this immediate gains: No
Is this get rich quick: No
Yes. We feel it’s worth your spare time. You won’t receive immediate monetary funds, but over a period of time you have an opportunity to win gift cards up to $500 or more, store gift cards, money, cars, etc. Also, gift points can be saved up and cashed in for really cool merchandise.
Lastly, a good aspect of this program is that by providing consumer feedback and scanning products your family purchases, you are helping companies create and improve their products based on your opinion, supply and demand.
The proof is in the pudding. I have personally been a member of this program since 2009 and I’ve accumulated over 155,00 points.
Are you a NCP member? We would love to hear from you.