Would you like to be a guest columnist on Moms on the Go.com? We would love for your to submit an email about yourself and what you like to write about in 200 words or less. We are looking for people that can be a guest columnist and commit to writing at least 1 -2 articles per week.
We welcome potential guest bloggers on Moms on the Go. .
- Fresh original content
- You should be a blog owner
- Your content must not violate copyright infringement
- Write a post with useful content.
- 1 graphic with every article
Please send an email to the Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org. Input GUEST SUBMISSION in the Subject line
- Submit a sample of your recent work
- Include your blog web address
- Include your contact information (name/email)
- Tell us why you think you would make a good contributor to Moms on the Go
The Approval process
- Submit your article to us via email (using email or a Word doc)
- We reserve the right to edit your article for clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Include at least 1 or 2 photos
- Include a photo of yourself
- Be 500 – 1500 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 30 words or less). Your bio can include a link back to your blog and/or a product of yours that is offered free to our MOTG readers. A sample author bio is:
- Bonnie Rightway is a coach and blogger – yourblogaddress.com, a blog about moms and kids stuff. MOTG readers can grab this a free ebook, Whodoneit.
- Edit and proofread your post.
- Send all images as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Moms on the Go has the right to edit or alter any article or story.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Moms on the Go.
The Following must be included with your articles: