It’s quite evident that there is strength in numbers. We’ve heard various coined phrases such as:
- “Must play well with others’- on the playground
- “Team Player” – in Business
- “We’re stronger together than we are apart”- in life
- “The two shall become one” – in marriage
In schools, educator encourage students to work in groups collectively in what’s called a “Cooperative Learning” environment. Churches call their bible studies Life Groups or Small Groups.
All different names, but with the same goal — to collaborate.
Spirituality teaches us:
- “I can do all things through him who gives me strength” Philippians 4:13
- “God is my refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble” Psalm 46:1
- “But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint” Isaiah 40:31
Strength is mentioned 360 times in the Bible in both natural and supernatural meanings.
- There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” —Booker T. Washington
- I like criticism. It makes you strong.” —LeBron James
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” —Napoleon Hill
- “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” ― J.K. Rowling
- All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” —Walt Disney
Beginning July 5th and Ending in November, I am extremely honored to be a part of a collaborative effort. We will present 60 stories from 12 Bloggers from different areas of the globe. Many backgrounds, Various testimonies, but 1 GOAL – – to discuss stories of their lives. You will not want to miss any of these stories so SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW each blogger below and get ready to be MOVED and INSPIRED.
Here’s the list of bloggers participating and discussing STRENGTH. I know each of us will touch your soul in one way or another. Please take time to visit their link below and LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT. We would love to hear what you think of each story that will be presented to you.
- Addison D’Marko
- Ajibola Sunday @ Inspirational Motivation
- Barb Caffrey @ Brab Caffrey’s Blog
- Camilla Motte @ Moms on the Go
- Ipuna Black
- Jothish Joseph @ TheJothishJosephBlog
- Jane Love @ Harmonious Joy
- Manal a.k.a. iamthatgirl @ Sensible Nonsense
- Mylene C. Orillo
- Nicolle K @ Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert
- Sonyo Estavillo @ ‘Lil Pick Me Up
- Tajwar Fatma @ LifeAsWeHaveNeverKnownIt