Being in college is a fun and exciting time. However, college comes with expenses too. We want to assist you in cutting as many costs as you possibly can.
Not sure how to begin cutting expenses?
- Ask businesses about student discounts.
- Watch for online coupon notices or QR codes you can scan at local businesses, especially restaurants.
- Use an online streaming service to watch movies and TV shows instead of subscribing to cable
- Take a meal to school in a reusable container.
- Reduce the number of times you purchase an item like coffee or pizza each week.
- Use store reward cards at places you already shop, like the gas station and grocery store
- Take advantage of your school’s fitness facilities instead of joining a gym.
- Go to movie theaters when they offer free admission.
- Purchase discount services, such as haircuts, on discount sites. Also, look for beauty schools such as Visible Changes or junior colleges. They offer great discounts to allow their students to do your hair.
There are many ways to cut down on expenses. You would be surprised at how much you can save by removing one or two frivolous items from your daily routine.
Do you have ideas that have saved you money when you were in college?